While a business logo might not seem as essential to your business compared to other qualities such as a strong product and excellent marketing, it is still an important commodity to have. With a logo, your business can develop a personality and create a visual identity that can speak to and capture both old and new clients. Ultimately, with a good logo, you can develop a strong bond between you and your customers, one that is backed by a sense of trust and high regard.
The Essentials of a Good Logo:
- It should be interesting and catch the eye of a viewer.
- It should be memorable and have a timeless effect on a viewer.
- It should represent the overall atmosphere of your brand, and what it hopes to achieve.
- Work well in both a large and small context. While it may be fine for your company now, think about the bigger picture and whether or not the logo will represent your brand in a couple of years from now.
These three main points are what you and your brand should achieve with your logo. With this in mind, here are a few tips and tricks that can help you get started on the right track.
Logo Design Tips and Tricks:
- Don’t have a messy logo that is cluttered with unnecessary visuals or effects. You should instead aim for a logo that is more simple and minimalistic. One way you can do this is by using more empty space and spacing objects in your logo out.
- Have your logo contain a symbol or subtle hint that showcases what your brand stands for. Some examples include having a loaf of bread in the background of a logo for a French bakery.
- You can use various shades of the same color to create subtle contrasts throughout your logo. On the other hand, if you are trying to achieve a powerful look with your logo, you could have a “pop” in color with two strongly contrasting colors side to side. One prominent example of this is with the Logo for FedEx.
- To have a great background or structure for your logo, try to adopt shapes into your design, and include words or other visual elements inside of them.
- Utilize images/pictures in your logos instead of words to speak to your viewer. While words might directly tell the viewer what you are aiming to create with your logo, it might be an even better idea for the person to figure it out themselves through the visuals provided from your logo. The use of a plane and a beach as visuals could help communicate excitement and a rekindled desire to take a fresh and relaxing vacation.
- Be creative! While you don’t have to get completely revolutionary with your logo, it is a good idea to have something unique that is unlike other business logos out there. This will make your logo stand out more and be more eye-catching for the viewer.
Just like your logo, do you want to market your business in a way that brings enthusiasm and eagerness from your consumers? Well, at Brandarrow Agency, we make sure that your brand or business grows to its most potential through marketing strategies that have proven to show exceptional results. At an exceptionally cheap price (as low as $1 a day), we can develop your brand into something that you can be confident about. You can cancel anytime without any hidden fees or contract obligations. Your journey to success is our journey to success! No more logins, caption copies, tags, etc. Contact us today for a free consultation by hitting the button below!